Latest Server Partition Manager Software for Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
You may also like
1. Resize/Move partition without losing data to optimize computer performance.
2. Allocate free space from one partition to another.
3. Dynamic disks and dynamic volumes management.
4. Merge partitions or merge unallocated space to solve low disk space warning.
5. Extend NTFS system partition without rebooting.
6. Convert data disk between MBR and GPT styles.
7. Copy partition to new place and make a data backup 100% identity to original.
8. Clone hard drive without reinstalling Windows and applications.
9. Migrate OS to SSD or migrate OS among MBR disks.
10. Install Windows 8 on removable UBS flash drive and boot it from any computer.
1. The Server Edition could also support for RAID array and disk with 4096-byte sectors.
2. User-friendly interface.
3. Support in boot mode, such as Windows PE.
This software is designed for server administrators who are using 32 bit or 64 bit version of Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, and 2012